Monday, March 25, 2013

Stencil Project

I think that this project was a success compared to what I did in photoshop.  My picture looks like the picture I printed off so I did my stencil well.  The process that we used was that we went into photoshop and opened up a picture.  We came up with different colors to use as our different values.  I could have used more colors and values to make my stencil better.  Then, we printed it out and projected it on the white board so that we could make it larger to trace on the poster board.  We did this for each color that we chose on our picture and I traced everything precisely.  Once we were done with that, we found a piece of cardboard that would fit our stencils and we started to spray paint, which I did well on.  The overall product was good, but I misaligned some things on there; that's why the corners are up higher than where the cardboard starts.  I liked this project, but it was a lot of work!

~Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment